That’s it. If you used real hardware you now have a redundant setup. If you followed along on a virtual machine, hopefully you soon have a chance to do it on real hardware.
These are links to the various parts of this guide, in case you need to review:
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Routing and Packet Filter
- Part 3 - Network Services
- Part 4 - Redundant Routing and Packet Filter
- Part 5 - Redundant Network Services
- Part 6 - Conclusion
Credits and Additional Material
- The OpenBSD man pages are fantastic.