A TextMate bundle for Bunch.app on macOS.
Bunch is a Mac automation app that processes plain text files with the extension
.bunch. These Bunch files have their own “language”, which tells Bunch what do
TextMate is a text editor for macOS. You can add additional capabilities to it by installing bundles. This project is a bundle for TextMate to make it easier to edit Bunch files.
Get Bunch.tmbundle on GitHub or see below for more detailed installation instructions. This bundle includes:
- Syntax highlighting for Bunch files and Snippets
- Completions for Bunch commands
- Completion for any installed application name
- Completion for frontmatter keys
Screenshots of syntax highlighting using the builtin Cobalt and Dawn themes:
- If you haven’t already installed TextMate, download and install it
Bunch.tmbundle.zipfrom the latest release on github
Bunch.tmbundle.zipto unzip the file
Bunch.tmbundleto install the bundle in TextMate
TextMate won’t automatically keep this bundle updated for you. Update the bundle by following the installation steps. Watch the Bunch.tmbundle repository on GitHub to be notified of new releases.